Your accountant biography must clearly get your message across to your readers. So in creating your accountant bio, you should determine what prospective clients want to read and see. An accountant biography sample is given below.
Guidelines for Writing Your Accountant Bio
- Prior to making your accountant bio, find out what the client wants and modify your biography accordingly.
- It is important to write in the third person that sounds like someone else is talking about you. The easiest way to do this is to use your own name or you also have the option to use him or her as an alternate for your name.
- The vital part of creating an accountant biography is to focus on the needs of your client. It is not usually enough to just list down you skills or qualifications. You need to know what the client needs and you must find a way to incorporate your current skills with those needs.
- Each accountant has his or her own set of skills, which make you unique from others. Focus on you most proficient skill and think on how this sets you apart from other accountants.
- Proofread your biography draft to make sure that it is logical, easy to read and easy to understand.
Accountant Biography Sample
Ernst & Young
New York City, NY
Jean Pearson is currently an associate partner in Ernst & Young. She oversees the training of all accounting personnel in the head office and likewise supervises the financial databanks of the firm.
Jean has been with the firm for ten years and has served small and large business firms. Her office conducts annual accounting and fiscal reviews and coordinates with private and government offices in the filing and submission of pertinent and required accounting documents.
Jean is affiliated with the following: Member – SEC Institute, Certified Public Accountant in New York.
After graduating from the CUNY Bernard M Baruch College, and has taken her Master’s Degree from her alma mater.
Go over an accountant biography sample in order to understand what information should be stated and discussed therein.
If you need to look at a sales manager bio example to write your own one, then go on reading our posts.
For another short bio sample feel free to browse the website.