A military bio template is unique since it incorporates all information and data of a service man or woman who entered the military service. If you don’t know what to include in a military bio, you may read our tips or use professional bio writing service.
What to Include in a Military Bio Sample
- Your military bio must include your name and current rank in the military.
- Personal information like date of birth, age, deployment status as well as your hometown address must be clearly indicated in your bio.
- All the details of your military work history must be incorporated within your military biography. The locations of all your associated deployments must also be added.
- Clearly indicate all recognition, awards or medals that you have obtained.
- List down all the ranks you held since you started with your military career.
- Indicate the name, address and other pertinent information regarding your parents, siblings, wife or children.
- Any civilian schooling and or military education taken must be listed according within your biography.
How to Write a Military Bio Sample
Any available military bio sample and military biography examples can be used as a pattern to create your own military biography. The main difference of a military biography from other types of bio is that it describes your military life and achievements. But like any other types of biography, the military biography must generally be:
- Short and concise – any other information not related to your military career must not be included except when instructed otherwise.
- Written in the third person voice. When writing your bio use your name or pronouns like, he she, his or her.
- Put emphasis on any awards or accomplishments you had.
- Write your bio in sentences. Skills and other credentials must not be listed like in a resume. Avoid using bullets or numbers.
- Be concise and direct to the point.
A military bio template is a practical way to make sure you’ll go the right way with your own biography. The military bio sample, which you can usually find online, provides the basic information you need to make an efficient biography. Use military biography examples to create an effective and correctly formatted personal military bio that shows prowess in the military service.
You might be also interested in another sample military bio.