Professional bio examples might help when writing your own biography.
An executive assistant bio sample normally features the clean cut side of an individual. Although this is the conventional way to create a personal assistant bio, below are simple guidelines on how to write an executive bio, which you can easily modify to fit your own personality.
How to Write an Executive Bio
- Create an opening statement that highlights your executive level expertise. It must be relevant to the industry that you are currently involved in.
- Make subheadings for work history, skills, educational qualifications, achievements, awards, professional affiliations and community service.
- List down all relevant information under the subheadings described above.
- Use the first person voice to describe your work history and summarize your duties or responsibilities in a narrative paragraph form.
- Proofread for spelling and grammar errors, and then revise incorporating any corrections.
- A bio in not a novel, so make it concise by not going over the3 recommended 300 words limit.
Executive Assistant Bio Sample
Swiss International Monetary Bank
Robert Galster has 30 years of banking experience under his belt. As the Chief Executive Officer of the Swiss International Monetary Bank headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, he supervises the international loans department, which currently has over 500 Million Euro worth of active loans.
Before he joined the Swiss International Monetary Bank, Galster held an Executive Manager position with the Association of Foreign Banks in the United Kingdom, where his area of expertise is in credit and loan development.
Robert retains his active presence in the community by organizing local fund activity solicitations for various charity causes abroad.
Executive assistants work in government and private offices as well as schools and organizations. While there are plenty of tips on how to write an executive bio, writing a personal assistant bio can be both difficult and daunting when you do not know what to write and how to organize it properly.
An executive assistant bio sample presents different formats on how to create a personalized bio where potential contacts or clients can relate or associate with you on a professional level.
You can also review our stunning real estate bio examples.