People have always relied on the internet when searching for a financial planner bio sample. While there are plenty of online companies that offer to write the best financial planner bio or an excellent financial planner biography, it is always best to learn how to do your own financial bio.
Tips on How to Write a Financial Planner Bio
- Make sure that your heading or title has relevant keywords.
- Always put your name and tile at the beginning of your financial planner bio.
- Include a photograph since pictures prove credibility. This makes it easier for prospective client to attach a face to the name on your financial planner biography.
- Your experience, educational background and other credentials must be listed properly in your financial bio. Do these in short sentences and do not use bullet points.
- Emphasize you accomplishments by incorporation “action words”, that shows you are go-getter.
- Do not forget to include you affiliations with various organizations.
- Start you bio with an eye-catching statement to hold the reader’s interest.
- Keep you biography short.
- All your credentials must be broken down in their respective paragraphs.
- While it is good to have a personalize bio, avoid going into very personal details. Keep it light and friendly.
Financial Planner Bio Sample
Financial Planning Expert
Brown is the Vice President for Finance at Sharif Company Holdings Ltd. He initiated the company’s drop and go marketing strategy that opened several hundred thousand dollars of sales from partners, customers and online based sales.
He is a long-time member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Anton Brown’s profile can also be found on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Google.
The financial planner bio sample illustrated above is a short one that focused mainly on the current exemplary achievements. You can edit this financial planner bio sample and tailor it to fir your own biography. Be sure to have at least four paragraphs for a medium size bio that would encompass skills, educational background, accomplishments and personal details. A closing action statement is also recommended.