An excellent executive director bio should provide the highlights of your work history and accomplishments. Theexecutive director biography portrays part of your personality and emphasizes your skills and qualifications to all those who read it. Having an executive director bio example is a perfect format guide on how you must write your executive biography.
Tips for Writing an Executive Director Bio
- Keep your statements concise and personal – biographies should not exceed a standard coupon bond page. Go straight to the point but add a little personal touch to it.
- Use the third person – use your name, the pronouns he or she in your subjects, etc.
- State you accomplishments – expound on your achievements so readers are informed on what you have done successfully.
- Avoid using bullets for your biography, use sentences and paragraphs to detail skills, qualifications, experiences and accomplishments.
- Personal experiences and other special skills not relevant to your work must be placed at the end part of your executive director bio.
- Always put the most significant facts at the beginning sentences and paragraphs of your biography.
Executive Director Bio Example
General Executive Manager
International Steel Corporation
Aurora, a native of Houston, Texas has an excellent work ethics. Having been orphaned at a young age, the ability to be a compatible part of the foster homes that welcomed her became a strong foundation of her success as an executive director in one of the most prominent fashion houses in California.
The absence of a permanent family did not deter the young Aurora from finishing her studies. High schools were followed by college, and college was followed by graduate school. Seminars, trainings and the continuous pursuit of improving her craft never seem to cease.
Aurora Jennings holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. Her days off are spent at home baking, catching up with other household chores or watching a movie with her family.
To break off from the standard executive director bio example, make your executive director biography’s opening and closing statements memorable and impressive, and write down the best data you have.
You can browse our website freely if you need more executive bio samples.